Head of Care RGN/RMN
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England
Position: Head of Care
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Hourly Rate: £20.00 per hour
Days full time 40 hours a week
I am currently seeking a Head of Care to oversee a spectacular nursing home located in Brighouse. My client is in the process of building a brand new state of the art residential and nursing home, designed for providing outstanding care and support to each and every occupant. This is a forward thinking and innovative company that invests in both their staff and facilities. You will be required to assist the manager in the development of staff and continued support.
Staff Nurse Duties:
• Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
• Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
• Promote best practices as a Staff in health and safety and security
• Assist in maintaining and developing services
• Contribute to quality improvement
• Promote equality, diversity and rights
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a live PIN.
• Strong clinical skills.
To be considered please call Shona @ Purosearch on Apply, or email an up to date CV to Apply
This position will be suitable for: Head of Care. Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Senior Nurse, Unit Manager.
- £ 40000 - 41600 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 22 Sep 2017
Closes 20 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager