Eakring, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
28,000 – 30,000
Goodall Brazier is looking for a Registered Manager based in Devon on behalf of our client; a small family-owned organisation, providing residential care for people with Learning Disabilities
• Managing a home with 6 residents.
• With immediate responsibility for a staff team.
• You will have full quality responsibility for the Home and report directly into the Operations Director.
Required experience / Person specification:
• You will have experience of being a Registered Manager within a Residential Care business that deals with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
• A demonstrable track record of achieving good CQC results, ideally turning services around.
• The successful candidate will have the relevant qualifications (eg. NVQ 4 registered manager award, QCF 5).
• Ideally you will be Nurse qualified but this is not essential. More important is your proven ability in Leadership and deliver exceptionally high levels of care.
On top of this the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, charismatic and have a genuine passion for the Care industry.
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 22 Sep 2017
Closes 22 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager