Family Support Manager
Chester, Cheshire, England
Search Consultancy are working with a Chester based service to source a Family Support Manager on a temporary basis to manage early help and early intervention based services.
- Management of the Children's Centre in line with Ofsted
- Management of budgets
- Recruitment and development of staff
- Responsibility for the early identification and provision which meets the needs across the 0-19 continuum and wider family.
- Evaluation of services
- Reporting to stakeholders, evidencing outcomes accomplished for children, young people and their families.
You will have the following skills and experience
- Relevant professional qualification in health or social care
- Managing budgets and quality assurance
- Supervising staff
- Working with and managing services delivered to children, young people and families
- Managing performance and service improvement
- Knowledge of legislative frameworks and safeguarding procedures
- Excellent knowledge of the common assessment framework
Subject to a DBS disclosure, Search Consultancy will meet the cost if you do not currently have one in place registered with the update service.
If you have the qualifications, skills, experience and knowledge to perform effectively in this role then please apply with your cv or contact Catherine for further information on Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 19.75 - 19.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Sep 2017
Closes 20 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker