Social Worker-Pure LAC-No Court Work
Reading, Berkshire, England
Social Worker- Pure LAC-No Court
Nonstop' s client, a Local Authority based in a beautiful area in the South East of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Looked after Children (LAC) Team. They have specialised teams, so in this case, they only deal with LAC cases, no court work involved. This means you will be part of a very nice team and that you won't be as stressed.
The pay can get as high as £35 per hour for a Locum Social Worker, allowing you to have more money to spend with your family and friends.
This is an ongoing contract - it starts for a period of 6 months, but it can get extended - meaning you will be in a stable role, while earning very well.
Ideally, the candidates will have experience in Looked After Children. You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
- £ 28 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker