Multi-Site Supported Living Manager
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic nationwide market leading care provider to recruit a Supported Living Manager.
The candidate will have direct management responsibility for four supported living services in Liss, Winchester, Kenley (Surrey) and Croydon. There is also a new service opening in Camberley in 2018.
The successful candidate will be paid £32,000 - £33,000 per annum.
* Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in multi-site management of supporting living services for people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
* Have, or be working towards, a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or hold an equivalent qualification, such as an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social care/Leadership and Management.
* Have successfully managed a complex learning disability service.
* Have had professional senior level contact with CQC and developed positive relationships with commissioning teams.
* Be a car driver due to the multi-site nature of the role.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 32000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
Ref: MW - MSSL - 1509
This job was posted to: Care manager