Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading care provider that currently has an excellent opportunity to appoint a Manager to one of their Supported Living Services in the Bedford area.
You will be committed to the principles of supporting people effectively and appropriately in their own homes, leading and developing a team of staff working in both supported living and outreach settings to ensure that the service each person we support is the best it possibly can be.
Key skills and experience required include:
* Must have experience in Supported Living.
* Prior experience of working with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health.
* Must have strong leadership skills.
* An ability to effectively manage, develop and inspire staff.
* To ensure the production of weekly Rota's is effective, provides the appropriate support hours and minimises costs, including the use of agency staff.
* Must have experience in driving quality improvements.
Salary - Circa 23k-24k
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 23000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
Ref: LH - LWSM - 1007
This job was posted to: Care manager