Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey, England
Nurse Care Manager wanted- up to £42k per annum!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This is a large sized nursing home and offers nursing and dementia care.
What are they looking for?
* You might be a Clinical Lead/Deputy manager looking for a new challenge
* Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
* You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
* Experience in managing staff teams
The successful applicant will;
* Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment, 2 years + ideally
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Up to £42k
* 40-44 hours per week/ Full time
* Support the Home manager in running of the home
* Leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary team
* Responsible for creating individual care plans for the residents
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication record
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Deputy Manager, Ottershaw, Surrey
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager