Hindhead, Surrey, England
One the UK's leading Health and Social Care providers is looking to appoint a few new full time Support Workers at their service in Hindhead, Surrey. This service is a Supported Living site that provides quality care to enable adults with Learning Disabilities to achieve valued and fulfilling lives. No night shifts are required here so you can expect shifts such as 8am-6pm, 12pm-10pm or longer shifts if you choose which can be an 8am-8pm or 10am-10pm.
* Assisting service users with day-to-day tasks
* Encouraging service users to be active and social in the community
* 1:1 support to develop rapport and trust with individuals in the service
* Administrating medication when necessary
* Keeping up to date reports on care plans/activity
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and reliable
* Have a passion for care
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have great relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
* A clean driving license is ideal as the work includes encourages services users to undertake activities in the community
A wealth of training will be provided such as First Aid, Medication Administration, Level 3 diploma in Health and Social care and Level 5 diploma in Health and Social care.
Salary: - £16,188
You needn't have any prior experience in the care industry for this position but be able to demonstrate a passion for the care sector and care delivery as that is paramount to the role. The company will then develop staff and skills in the role.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 16188 - 16188 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant