Service Manager - Court Team - Nationwide Organisation
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Service Manager - Court Team - Nationwide Organisation - West Midlands
Due to an internal restructure, our client, based near Birmingham in the West Midlands is looking to take on a an Experienced Safeguarding Service Managers in their Child Protection Service to start ASAP.
Currently this organisaiton are implementing a new service design based around improving team efficiency by creating smaller teams with only Social Workers and Team Managers in order to have, smooth communication through a reduced hierarchy as well as a more supportive environment.
This is currently an interim post for an initial 3 months but could go on much longer. Interviews will be happening next week with a view for people to start in October, so don't hesitate to get ahead of this!
Our Client needs experienced and committed Senior Managers who have specialised in Child Protection, Vulnerable Children, Court Work, Referral & Assessment and Safeguarding Teams. Drivers are also compulsory.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet.
- £ 37 - 39 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 13 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker