Care Manager NVQ4/QCF5 Barnet £30K - £34K p/a
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
A London based health and social care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager to provide leadership and direction to the care team of their Barnet residential care home.
The 40+ bedded care home has recently been awarded “good” quality grades by CQC inspectors, and focuses on enabling residents to remain as independent as possible with support from both healthcare professionals and the local community.
As Care Manager, you will ensure all care services in the home meet and exceed national legislation, in addition to identifying and acting upon any staff training requirements.
Applicants for this Care Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Completed a recognised care management qualification such as RMA, NVQ4, QCF5
• Proven experience in an elderly care environment in a senior or leadership role
• Experienced administering medications and dealing with emergency care
• Experienced in, and with good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and safeguarding procedures for vulnerable adults
• Ideally you will also be experienced in security and building management in a care setting
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7-day rota, which includes days, evenings and weekend shifts
The home is offering an excellent annual salary for this post, in the region of £30,000 to £34,000, plus a range of staff benefits, employee support schemes and ongoing support and funding for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 30000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 15 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager, Care manager