Service Manager - Supported Living
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their established team of professionals in the Wolverhampton area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Experience with Supported Living or Residential care
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities
* IT literate
* Ideally be a driver
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 23000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
Ref: AMC - STW - 1309
This job was posted to: Care manager