Nursing Home Manager-£60K - Andover
Andover, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager-£60K - Andover
Salary: £60k + Great benefits package
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within a great service in the Andover area. The home is a medium sized property converted to the highest standards which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Ideally registered with the NMC (RGN/RMN)
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Marketing skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
A basic salary of £60K depending on qualifications and experience, plus a number of great benefits, including pension scheme, death in service, and more.
- £ 60,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager