Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, EnglandDeputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - Grimsby
£37K + excellent benefits - Elderly/Dementia Care
A modern, specialist home just outside of central Grimsby has an exciting opportunity available for an accomplished, confident and experienced Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) to join the team. This position is permanent and based on 42hrs p/w, and offers a fantastic salary of £37K per annum alongside a host of competitive benefits.
The home provides general elderly and specialist Dementia nursing care to those aged 65+ who are unable to live independently and therefore require nursing intervention. Those with mobility issues and sensory impairments are also cared for here, by a team of experienced and professional healthcare workers who all work collaboratively to ensure that the models of care are appropriate for each person.
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home and all its activities. Operationally, you will be responsible for undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, managing complaints and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies. You will also have administrative responsibilities including undertaking medication audits and the creation of care plans. Furthermore, financial duties will include budget control, revenue monitoring and liaising with suppliers.
- Competitive salary of £37,120 per annum
- Permanent, full-time contract of work
- Private workplace pension
- Clearly defined career progression pathways throughout the group
- Specialist training with relevant updates
- DBS/NMC fees paid
- Comprehensive induction schedule
- You must be an RGN/RMN in the UK and have an active NMC pin number
- Nursing home experience in a senior capacity is essential
- You must have previous elderly/dementia care experience
- You should have clear understanding and knowledge of CQC regulations, compliance and quality management, as well as relevant healthcare legislation
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references etc. until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 37120 - 37120 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 14 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager