Registered Manager Opportunity, Bath - £65-£70K
Bath, Somerset, England
Registered Manager Opportunity, £65-£70K, RGN, LUXURY Nursing Home, Bath
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced RGN to join a multi award winning organisation. The performance of this home has slipped recently and your key challenge will be to implement procedures to get it back on track. You will be afforded an opportunity to manage this 102 bedded nursing home with true autonomy together with unparalleled professional development and an unrivalled range of benefits/bonuses.
- Maintain the high occupancy levels already set at the home
- Create a process for achieving and maintaining compliance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- RGN qualification with an active PIN
- It's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
- String CQC knowledge and experience
- Salary in the region of £65K-£70K plus outstanding bonus
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Life cover for you and a family member
- Profit share scheme, up to 100% of annual salary
- In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred around your own professional development ambitions.
- Located near Bath
- Benefits from excellent transport links.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 65000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager