Area Operations Manager - Home Care
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Area Operations Manager - Home Care - NVQ Level 5 or equivalent - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire -Salary to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced Operations Manager in the field of health and social care. You will ideally have previous experience in elderly care working at Home Manage level or above.
For this Area Operations Manager role, you must be fully aware of CQC standards in addition to displaying excellent business skills and have a strong knowledge of elderly care.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company which is renowned for delivering excellent care and operate first class elderly care homes. My client are looking for an ambitious individual who has previous experience in one of the following:
- Operations Manager
- Area Manager
- Senior Care Home Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
The role of the Area Operations Manager - Home Care:
- You will be a focal point for Managers with regards to all issues relating to care provision, health issues and business matters.
- Area Manager / Operations Manager applicants should have proven experience of troubleshooting, compliance etc.
- You should have home development skills and exhibit a commercial focus when overseeing care homes.
- Successful Area Manager / Operations Manager candidates will display knowledge of budget management, business planning and service development.
- All candidates should also display strong knowledge of all facets elderly care.
- Candidates must display a passion for providing the best possible care and for ensuring all homes are of a particularly high standard.
The successful Area Operations Manager - Home Care will:
- Have a proven background in the care sector (ideally elderly)
- Possess a relevant healthcare management qualification ( NVQ Level 5, RMA, ILM )
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the delivery of quality care
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager