Care Manager- Mental Health Services- Coventry-£39K
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Position: Care Manager- Mental Health Services- Coventry-£39K
Service: 2 Small Residential forensic services and a small domiciliary service
Hours: Monday - Friday
My client is currently looking for a Care Manager to oversee 2 small residential services and a small domiciliary service. The residential services are both based in the Coventry area and are described as forensic mental health. As the Care Manager you will have a thorough understanding of the mental health act and DOLS along with a background within this field.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the services. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the small services and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• Experience with patients who may exhibit challenging behaviour, through personality disorders, forensic history and learning disabilities
• RMA qualified equivalent qualifications
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• In-depth knowledge on the mental health act and DOLS
• Experience with adult psychiatric specialities including forensic services for people with mental illness and a history of serious offences, prison health and specialist mental health services for those with neurodevelopmental disorders including learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary up to £39k- Negotiable depending on experience
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Apply
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager, Care manager