Permanent Locality Social Worker - Island Location
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
Permanent Locality Social Worker - Island Location Relocation Package + Phone IV's
Our client in the State of Guernsey is looking for an experienced qualified social worker to join their Locality Team on a permanent basis.
So if you're looking to pick up and go, this could be the best opportunity for you! They will undertake initial Phone interviews to give you a initial idea of what it means to work in Guernsey. Following this they will cover the costs of flights for a face to face interview as well saving you time and money, as well as the flexibility of speaking to a manager before you commit to anything further.
They are looking for a caring, child focused social worker that can bring their passion and enthusiasm to their locality based on the beautiful Isle of Guernsey.
For those curious about the role and what Guernsey has to offer the Authority offers informal telephone interviews in order for you to ask more and to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
As well as this Guernsey offers very helpful assistance to potential applicants.
The assistance provided includes:
- A full housing license application from start to finish to reside on the Isle of Guernsey
- A Pre interview telephone call to make sure the role and opportunity is for you.
- Travel costs and accommodation covered when attending an interview on the isle
Applications to this role should only be made for those serious about a change. Residence in Guernsey is granted 5 years at a time so you always have an option to move back to the mainland when you feel is right.
- Social work degree or equivalent, and a good general education.
- Must hold current registration with HCPC.
- Considerable post qualifying experience in child protection work.
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim qualified social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet
- £ 35000 - 45000 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker