Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Search Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an Adults Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team working for an authority based within Merseyside. Joining a supportive, experienced team on a temporary contract initially for 3 months, with the likelihood of this being extended further.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Working with Vulnerable Adults with Mental Health
* Dealing With complex cases
* Mental Capacity assessments
* Working as part of a busy team
* Risk assessments
* Following the Care Programme Approach
* Working in the community mental health setting - experience of this would therefore be beneficial
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team setting
* Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
* Reviewing packages of care
Due to the nature of the role, the manager has specified that any applicants to this role must be a qualified Social Worker with at least 1 years experience working within a Adults Mental Health Team
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position.
Please call Mike Shaw on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 20.00 - 25.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker