General Manager - Nursing and Retirement Living Care Centre
Epsom, Surrey, England
Job Title: General Manager
Sector: Nursing and Retirement Living Care Centre - CQC Good Rated
Salary: £75,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Bright Selection Ltd is proud to be representing an award winning, luxury care operator in their recruitment of an experienced General Manager for one of their sought after services that provides an alternative model of first class nursing, residential & dementia care in a 90 bed centre close to Epsom.
Our client is a medium sized provider with exacting standards recruiting for a nurse trained experienced general manager who has a proven track record in managing luxury care homes or retirement living services. The home has achieved a good rating in all categories and benefits from an exceptional staff team and clinical senior management support. This role will suit an experienced manager seeking the opportunity to work autonomously with support available when required. You will be passionate about high quality care, innovative and progressive in your approach and continually focused on the achieving the best experience for residents.
- Registered CQC Manager for large care centre
- Delivering high quality care
- Leadership of management team within the home
- Management of homes budget to deliver KPI for the home
- Developing revenue streams and marketing within private healthcare services or hospitality services.
- Proven track record as a Registered Manager of a good or above rated elderly care homes/retirement living home
- Nurse qualified with current pin
- Experience of managing large teams of people
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for elderly care
- 25% bonus
- 7% pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days AL + BH
For more information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.
- £ 75000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 11 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager