Children?s Home Residential Manager
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children's Home Residential Manager to look after a 4-bedded EBD service near Northampton. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and also their staff. If you currently hold your Level 4/Level 5 and are looking for career progression then this is for you as the company want this Manager to be a regional within 2 years!!
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
* To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
* NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Working in an ?Outstanding? environment at the moment.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
* Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 36000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager