Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4 - Covering Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes - Salary between £25,000 and £35,000 per annum
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Community Care Manager with an NVQ Level 3 or 4, who is looking to become part of a community or domiciliary team covering Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes.
As a Community Care Manager, your role will be home-based and also in the field, managing a regional team of 20 - 40 carers. You will be covering a large geographical area and will receive added benefits such as petrol expenses.
My client is a leading UK provider of community-based care for adults and children with complex needs. Hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress both personally and professionally.
As a Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a role in the continuous development of the company
- Providing expertise on all clinical issues to a team of nurses that you will be in charge of in the region
- Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional bodied regulations
- Ensuring a high level of customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients.
As a Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4, you should be/have:
- A management qualification (advantageous)
- Innovative and keen to develop professionally
- Experience in a healthcare background, with a passion for clinical excellence
- Community experience (desirable but not essential)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- £ 25000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager