Day Centre Service Manager
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Domus are currently working with a nationwide, market leading health and social care organisation to recruit a Service Manager for one of their community resource centres in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
The service is a centre for young people and adults with learning disabilities, autism and some who may display challenging behaviour.
They are paying £27,000 for the ideal candidate.
* Managing all aspects of running the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a Manager previously, with experience of managing a learning disabilities Service. An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 27000 - 27000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: JDHC - DOSM - 1209
This job was posted to: Home manager