Support Worker - Part Time
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Support Assistant/Support Worker - Taplow and Maidenhead area
Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Current vacancies available:
We are always updating our vacancies so please do get in touch if you are looking for something different.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
- Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
- Supporting SUs to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Support the SUs with taking their medication
- Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
- Supporting SUs with personal care tasks.
- Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
- Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
- Hourly rate of pay of £7.50-£9.00 ph (depending on experience)
- 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
- Paid In house training
- Career opportunities and progressions
- Company pension scheme
- Other benefits include - business mileage, care certificates, two weeks paid shadowing and medication training.
Keywords: mental health and learning disability jobs in Maidenhead, mental health jobs in Berkshire, MH jobs in Berkshire, working in Mental Health and learning disabilities, carer jobs in Maidenhead, carer jobs in Berkshire, support assistant and support worker jobs in Berkshire, care assistant jobs in Maidenhead and Taplow , support worker jobs in Maidenhead, support worker jobs in Berkshire, support worker jobs in Maidenhead, Care worker, Care Assistant, Maidenhead carer jobs, carer jobs in Maidenhead
- £ 1800 - 2160 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant