Deputy Service Manager (Mental Health)
Paignton, Devon, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic mental health charity, well-established in South Devon, to recruit a Deputy Service Manager for their accommodation and community based services across Torbay.
They are paying £20,000 - £23,000 for the right candidate.
* Supporting the Service Manager to meet and deliver the requirements laid down by external regulatory standards and internal governance requirements.
* Ensuring that systems and standards are maintained to a high quality.
* Promote and improve the quality of support services provided, so that growth of existing services can be achieved, and performance and standards can exceed expectations.
* Confidently oversee referral and assessment process, including attendance at referral meetings with Devon Partnership (NHS) Trust colleagues.
* Provide timely reports and updates to the Service Manager and contract review meetings.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a high level of decision making responsibility, particularly around crisis management, incident procedure, and referrals and allocations.
* Have Health and Social Care training or equivalent (NVQ or similar).
* Have a current driving licence with car available.
* Have experience of leadership and management in the social care sector.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of the legal requirements of the Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Care Programme Approach, Care Quality Commission Essential Standards and Community Care Act 2014.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 20000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: JDHC - DSMTB - 1209
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager