Branch Manager (Domiciliary Care)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Circa £32,000 (OTE £40,000)
Goodall Brazier is looking for a Branch Manager based in Manchester on behalf of our client; A Domiciliary care company.
• Managing a multidisciplinary team of carers, covering 600 hours in a branch, looking to increase to 1,500.
• With immediate responsibility of the branch, ranging from in-home and direct payment to complex care
• You will have experience of riuning a branch and experience at wining accounts
Required experience / Person specification:
• You will have minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a Domiciliary Care Branch
• A demonstrable track record of achieving good CQC results.
• The successful candidate will have the relevant budgetary responsibility
Good sales background is essential
• Experience with a variety of care requirements and business development
On top of this the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, charismatic and have a genuine passion for the Care industry.
- £ 30000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Admin - Sales - Clerical
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager