Salford, Greater Manchester, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK's leading providers of care that specialise in Residential and supported living care for adults with learning disabilities, associated mental health and challenging behaviour. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent Registered Manager in the Salford area.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
* Coordinate a flexible and high quality service for adults with learning disabilities and associates mental health needs.
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* You will be the named Registered Manager for the service with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and ensure that the service is provided in accordance with the service specification and service contract, complying with all monitoring and evaluation requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services
* Experience of dealing with challenging behaviours
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 and willing to work towards level 5
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: AJC - SRM - 1109
This job was posted to: Home manager