Senior Support Worker
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
On behalf of my client I am in search for Senior Support Workers to join an established Care Provider in one of their services based in South Yorkshire. As the senior you will be responsible to the manager for the day to day running of the home, managing a shift and delivering high quality care to the young people.
The ideal applicant will have experience in preparing and managing a shift and working with young people with emotional and behavioral difficulties, excellent communication skills, knowledge of care plans, and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a Children's Home.
If this sounds like you or you are a RSW looking to take the next step to become a Senior then now is the time to take this a fantastic opportunity to progress and help support to make a difference in the lives of our young people. In return they offer great training and progression opportunities for all staff.
* Work closely with Senior management to help run shift and delegate tasks
* Step up in absence of Deputy Manager/Senior Management.
* You will act as a professional person working closely with other agencies and professionals.
* Be responsible to the manager for the day to day running of the home, managing a shift and delivering high quality care to the young people.
* Help to train and develop staff ensuring the home is compliant with The Children's Homes Regulations and promotes and safeguards the welfare of young people.
* Be self-motivated and resilient
* Have a passion for care
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
* Level 3 in Children and Young People
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: KSM -SSW - PRG - 1109
This job was posted to: Carer