Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
A developing care provider is seeking an Operations Manager for their supported living and respite services in Sheffield. They provide quality care for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour. They require someone who is at Registered Manager level, who has a sound understanding of the needs of adults with Learning Disabilities.
The role is to oversee a team of four Service Managers, to promote high standards of care and support for the people they support. You would have overall responsibility for the successful running of the service, in line with the requirements of our regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures.
A strong background of successful service management is essential, preferably with knowledge of new service commissioning, business development and leading excellence in care and support.
* Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (with a willingness to work flexibly within the demands of the service and on call rota is shared with Service Managers)
* A driver is essential to travel between services - mileage is paid at 0.45 per mile
* They would like this person to live in Sheffield, or locally i.e. Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield
Key skills and Competencies:
* Must be at Registered Manager level and ideally have experience of overseeing multiple services/ dispersed teams
* Strong care background able to demonstrate strong leadership ability in a key, demanding role
* An understanding of budgets and accounts is essential.
* Sound knowledge of legislation relating to CQC standards, Health & Safety, Employment and environmental health related issues.
* Able to plan, co-ordinate, organize and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
* Able to identify new business and work with Regional Managers to implement new services
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: JCPS: OMS - 1109
This job was posted to: Home manager