Deputy Residential Manager
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
I am working on behalf of a client who is seeking a Deputy Manager to join one of their services in the Rotherham area, supporting children with EBD. Within the company they are very child focused and always strive to give their service users the most positive outcomes. They are looking for a passionate and nurturing individual who will bring their own influences and management experience into this role as well as well as working in line with their core values and adopt their therapeutic approach.
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team and daily running of the home
The key skills and experience:
* A proven track record of successfully managing/leading in a Children's Residential setting
* Willing to work towards Level 5 in management
* Level 3 in Children and Young people
* Must hold a full UK driving license.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 18000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
Ref: KSM - DPM - SHF - 0809
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager