Business Support Manager (RMN/RNLD)
Colchester, Essex, EnglandBusiness Support Manager (RMN/RNLD) - up to £50K
South East-based - Private Adult Complex Care
I am working on an exciting Business Support Manager role with my client, a leading provider of private care for adults with learning disabilities and mental/physical health difficulties. This role is paying up to £50K for the right candidate, offers a wide range of benefits and will involve travel across the South East UK region.
In this role, you will be working collaboratively with and supporting Service Managers across a number of my client's facilities, which treat vulnerable adults with long-standing and complex disabilities and mental/physical health issues.
Specifically, you will be involved in quality improvement and compliance management across specified services, ensuring that each service is fully compliant with regulatory/company standards, thereby contributing to effective care delivery. You will making informed deductions and recommendations to drive up quality standards by identifying, devising and implementing plans of action. You will be working with stakeholders outside of the organisation also, monitoring standards at all times. A large part of the role will also include ensuring that each service under your care complies with standards set by nationwide regulators, namely the CQC/CIS.
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- Experience in multi-site management within the mental health/LD nursing field
- In depth, commercial awareness of mental health and LD nursing, the market, standards, current trends etc.
- A genuine drive to set key targets, devise plans and achieve results to improve standards
- A proven track record of services under your management achieving 'Good' or above ratings
- Flexibility to travel across the South East as and when required
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- High street discount scheme
- Life assurance
- EAP 24/7
- Private pension scheme
- DBS cost covered
- Length of Service Awards
- Educational opportunities, i.e. NVQ L5, available with full support from the company
- Fully paid, comprehensive induction programme
- Continuous training with relevant updates
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the company
- Childcare vouchers
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references and clarifying any queries
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager