Support Worker- Adults - Potters Bar
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
Medicare First is currently recruiting for dedicated and passionate Support Workers to join the team, working within a supportive living services based in Hemel Hempstead, Herts
This role is all about actively supporting individuals and helping them to manage their personal and health needs. You need a caring and compassionate approach and a genuine desire to work in this sector
The pay rate for this role ranges from £15,015 to £17,011. Full salary to be disclosed on application.
Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker duties include:
- Providing high quality care to adults (including personal care)
- You will ensure all support provided preserves and respects the dignity and privacy of the people
- Supporting the management to run a successful team
Requirements of the role:
- An individual with a strong caring and supportive ethos
- The ability to prioritise and organise your day.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to carry out physical aspects of the role such as using hoists, pushing wheelchairs.
- Ability to support people on holiday both in the UK and abroad.
- Team player
- Desire to learn
- Not fazed by challenging behaviours
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling and heavy lifting
Ideally you will be a car driver for this role, although we will consider candidates who reside in the area and do not meet this requirement.
Benefits of this role:
- A Strong and Supportive team
- Regular training and support will be provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation who invest in their people.
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Rochelle on Apply
- £ 15000 - 17000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 9 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker