Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
A leading care provider is seeking a Team Manager for a 6 MONTH CONTRACT. (Could go perm but can't guarantee at this stage.)
This is for a supported living service in Huddersfield which provides high quality care for people with Learning Disabilities. The company requires someone who will support the challenging demands of the service users and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
They should be motivated maintain the quality of care, and able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills. You will report to the Service Manager and work alongside them to develop effective relationships with Social Workers and other key influencers in order to develop new business.
* Salary: £19k
* NVQL3 in Health & Social Care
* Available for flexible working patterns including evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and nights
* Able to undertake on-call duties on a rota basis.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
* Experience of supporting people with a learning disability / mental health needs.
* Experience of providing support, leadership and guidance to team through mentoring, positive examples and the promotion of person centred approaches.
* Clear written and verbal communication style.
* IT literate and confident in the use of different IT systems / packages.
* Responsible for addressing service user needs and updating care plans, risk assessments, medication records and health action plans.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 19000 - 19000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 8 Oct 2017
Ref: JCUR: TMH - 0809
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager