Registered Manager (Homecare)
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Circa £32,000 (OTE £40,000)
Goodall Brazier is looking for a Registered Manager based in the South-East on behalf of our client; A Domiciliary care company.
• Managing a multidisciplinary team of carers, covering 250 hours in a new branch.
• With immediate responsibility of the branch, ranging from in-home and direct payment to complex care
• You will be the registered manager with the CQC, and report directly into the Owner
Required experience / Person specification:
• You will have minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a Domiciliary Care Branch
• NVQ Level 5/RMA or equivalent qualification
• A demonstrable track record of achieving good CQC results.
• The successful candidate will have the relevant budgetary responsibility
Knowledge of people planner and IT literate
• Experience with a variety of care requirements and business development
On top of this the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, charismatic and have a genuine passion for the Care industry.
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 8 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager