Nursing Home Manager - £50,000 - Bolton
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
Nursing Home Manager
Location: Bolton Area
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 - Excellent Bonus Structure
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to manage a 65 bedded Nursing Home, providing nursing care to the elderly and those suffering with Dementia and also physical disability. The home is known for providing high-quality professional care for nursing residents and is part of one of the country's most well respected care groups.
On offer for this roll is an excellent and will be negotiate upwards based on the successful candidates' experience. The Nursing Home Manager will be a registered RGN/RMN with an unblemished NMC record. The ideal candidate will be expected to have several years' experience of Previous Care Home Management, demonstrable CQC history and with an Interest in or evidence of Service Development and improvement.
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training.
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings.
• Applicants must be able to assist in developing robust care costing, and ensuring that care delivery reflects each individual care agreement.
• The manager will need to be able to forge strong links within the community and build on the excellent relationships already developed.
• RMA/RGN/RMN Qualified with an active pin.
• The manager will need to have a strong understanding of Person Centered Care delivery.
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Registered with CQC .
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Apply, click apply or speak with Ciara on Apply
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager