London, Greater London, England
Location: Putney, South West London
Salary: £38,000 - £39,500
Hours: Full time days only
Time Recruitment are excited to be representing a prestigious care home provider with and outstanding reputation.
We are leading their search for a Clinical Lead Nurse in the Putney area of South West London; the home specialises in the provision of residential, excellent standard nursing care and palliative care and specialist dementia care.
This nursing home is large, with over 100 beds. It is spacious, with several lounge areas and gardens for residents to enjoy and are urged to use. The home is located in an excellent area just off the A3 road, and a short walk away from Putney train station.
The Benefits for the role of nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) Clinical Lead are:
* Salary up to £39,500
* Regular pay reviews
* Annual bonus
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager regularly
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
* 28 days Holiday plus statutory.
* Award winning training and development opportunities as voted by CIPD
In your role as the Clinical Lead, you will be supported by an excellent home manager as well as senior regional managers and will have an excellent team of nurses and care assistants with you on shift.
Clinical Lead duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* Checking any clinical work completed
* Family liaison for your designated unit
You will liaise with a multi-disciplinary team including CQC and generally assist the home manager in day to day duties and have a good mix of clinical and supernumerary time at your own discretion offering autonomy within your role.
If you are interested to make an exciting career move to forward thinking company which offer excellent packages and support promoting from within, then speak to Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
This position is suitable for: Deputy Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Night Manager, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN
- £ 38000 - 39500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager