Deputy Manager (RGN)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, EnglandDeputy Manager (RGN) - £37K - Sheffield
Elderly and Dementia Care - Leading Private Provider
A genuinely passionate Deputy Manager (RGN) is required on a permanent, full-time basis at my client's specialist nursing home in Sheffield. This position offers an extensive benefits package and career development opportunities as well as a generous salary of £37K per annum.
This home provides general elderly and physical disability care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 80 individuals who are unable to live independently. All management and healthcare staff, experienced across dementia and general elderly nursing, work around the clock to ensure that the care that is provided is holistic, person-centred and compassionate. The home's aim is to empower residents to make their own decisions surrounding their care plan, and to provide a homely, safe and therapeutic living environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home. You will have full responsibility for the management of clinical activities across the home, ensuring that the care teams' skills are developed to the best standards and also making sure that clinical activity is innovative, effective and safe. You will be heavily involved in the induction, clinical supervision and mentorship of all staff at the home. Wider responsibilities will also cover undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies.
The Essential Requirements
- RGN in the UK with valid NMC registration and active PIN
- At least 2 years' experience at senior level (ideally within the nursing home setting)
- General elderly and/or dementia experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
- Extremely competitive salary of £37K per annum
- Comprehensive induction and continuous training programme
- Career development and promotion opportunities throughout the home/wider organisation
- DBS/NMC fees covered
- Refer a friend scheme
- Private company pension scheme
- Friendly, welcoming team of healthcare workers/SMT
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 7 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager