Deputy Manager - Elderly Residential home
Frome, Somerset, England
Deputy Manager - Elderly residential home in Frome - £24,000pa
A Deputy Manager is required for a Residential Home in Frome. The home has 50 beds and provides care for elderly people who need general care, some of the residents also have dementia.
The home are part of a prestigious company based in the local area. The home has Good CQC and an excellent local reputation. The ideal candidate for the position will be an experienced Deputy Manager currently working with in elderly care. You will need a minimum of QCF Level 3 and be willing to work towards a Level 5 qualification
The benefits offered include:
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
· Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded)
· Structured career path and progression opportunities
· An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched by Employer
· Childcare vouchers
· Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and re loadable cards.
· Cycle to Work scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
· Long Service Awards
· Annual Awards - recognising employees' contribution
· Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of all employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support
· Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse job please APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
- £ 23000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 7 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager