Team Supervisor - Cardiff
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Q Care, an award winning domiciliary care provider who also hold Gold Status in the prestigious Gold Investors in People and have over 20 years experience of delivering quality care in your local area are looking to recruit a Team Supervisor in Cardiff
The role will be to train, support, mentor and supervise a team of up to 15 support staff in the community/office to ensure that they are able to and are delivering high quality care and support to service users, in accordance with current care standards.
Are you looking to join a motivated and dedicated team who are committed to supporting people with aspects of their daily life, so they can continue to live in the place they love best – home?
If you are a compassionate person who is committed to providing excellent customer experience and are passionate about supporting people we want to talk to you!
Why Q Care Ltd?
Our mission is simple, we truly believe we can make a difference in people's lives every day. This includes the people who use our services, their families and everyone in our teams. So join us on our mission and we'll reward your dedication with these great employee perks and benefits:
• Paid travel time
• Competitive rates of pay and mileage
• Discounts on shopping, health & beauty, family days out, food & drink and more.
• Use of our Company pool cars.
• Company mobile phone.
• Free Uniform and PPE.
• Paid holidays. 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata of the hours you work, including bank holidays.
• Workplace Pension
• Paid training program, with the opportunity to advance to QCF level.
• Entry into the monthly payroll prize draw.
• £100 Introduce a friend scheme. *Terms & conditions apply.
• Access to our Employee Savings Club.
• 4-Time recognised by Investors In People and now Gold Investor In People Employer
• Care experience essential
• Driving licence essential but company car may be provided if you do not have your own vehicle
• DBS required for the role (Disclosure and Barring Service)
• Must be over 18
• You may be required to work some evenings and every other weekend.
• Shift patterns are 7am till 3pm and 3pm till 11pm
Full job descriptions are available on request by post or email or if you would like to discuss this further please contact Holly Doubler on Apply
To Apply: send us your CV to Apply or apply online at:
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 7 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Community care