Blackburn, Lancashire, England
Ranacare are delighted to be working in close partnership with a variety of Supported Living Units in your local area to help assist with temporary staffing. We have on-going agency shifts available for experienced Support Workers and can help you enhance your earning potential.
What you can expect from Ranacare Temps:
• Genuine pay rates of between £9.00-£12.00 p/hr
• Mandatory training with optional extras if you wish to be trained in specialist areas
• We work around your schedule, work as many hours as you like – No pressure
• Get paid weekly, guaranteed payments (Limited Company HCA’s are welcome to join)
• We keep your shifts local – No more travelling, non-car drivers welcome!
• Loyalty scheme, including Travel Rewards and free membership to Social Events
• Dedicated Booking Team operating 24/7
• Variety of settings - We have a rapidly growing client base across Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire. If you prefer a regular change of scenery, we can help!
• Excellent quality branded Ranacare Temps Uniform
• Specialist assignments for those HCA’s who are craving a new challenge
• If you are ready to switch back to permanent employment, our perm division can help
• We support local charities and you have a chance to get involved, if you wish
• We take good care of our Agency Staff by offering a trustworthy, friendly and honest service keeping your best interests at heart.
To provide quality residential and supported living services; to those with a learning disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. Advocating and caring for their needs and ensuring that they are receiving the most beneficial lifestyle that their abilities will allow.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
To work as part of a team to deliver care and support to adults with learning disabilities across a range of accommodation based setting. In addition to having a learning disability service users may also have a mental health condition and may present challenging behaviour.
Collaborate with co-workers and managers to develop and implement personalised care plans
To support and accompany the service users to any community based services as required
Provide information and advice in an appropriate way to each person living in the service, their families and supporters to enable active decision making and the effective management of risk
Participate in the dispensing and administration of service user’s medication as required
Adopt the role of key-worker to service users that have been identified. Taking an active role in the planning, assessment and review of service users’ care plans
Take on shift leading responsibility when needed
Maintain daily records and complete any other relevant documentation
Be an active participant in assisting management to create a staff team that is built and maintained in a positive environment, promoting productive, effective and healthy team working
Ranacare is a well-established and trusted healthcare recruitment company offering temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the private and public healthcare sectors.
Ranacare started as a family-run business in 2014 and we are proud of the family values that are ingrained as part of our company culture and identity. We have an expert team that provides a professional and efficient service yet combining this with a caring nature; loyalty; humility; and deep commitment to our candidates and clients.
Ranacare understands the demands of your chosen profession. We know that you work hard at a job that few can do, and you should be compensated for the commitment and dedication. This is why at Ranacare we pay attention to the candidate experience, which quite often gets left to the way-side by many other agencies out there. With us, you can count on us to keep your best interests at heart.
We have PSL approval with over 100+ multi-site care organisations and our rapid growth is greatly owed to ‘word of mouth’ and regular referrals. This is something we are very proud of.
Contact our friendly team today on Applyand join our family!
- £ 9.00 - 12.00ph Per week
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary, Contract
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities, Support worker