Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in Merseyside to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Generic Adults Team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults
* Managing a varied case load
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services staff, professional groups and interested bodies
Due to the nature of the role, the manager has specified that any applicants to this role must be experienced Social Workers with a background in Adults Social Work.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 21 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker