Supported Living Manager
Crewe, Cheshire, England
Our client is a specialist, independent social care organisation who operate a number of residential and supported living provisions across the region. Registered with the Care Quality Commission, our clients' provisions support young adults from the ages of 16- 25. Applications are therefore welcomed from experienced Senior Support Workers and Supported Living Managers with proven ability to support young adults in a transition period and in a supported living setting and the capability to manage teams.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lead and work alongside staff teams to provide a high level of care.
- Experience working with adults or young people in a supported living setting.
- Provide a safe environment for the young adults in your care.
- Ensure record keeping and administrative duties are met including care plans and all relevant paperwork is updated by yourself and your staff team.
- Applicants must be committed to upholding and protecting the rights of individuals and working co-operatively to create a very high standard of care for the people who use the services.
- QCF/ NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or above or a willingness to work towards the above Level 3 qualification.
- This is an on shift position and therefore you must be flexible and able to undertake shift work including weekends and sleep-ins.
- Full UK driving licence and a car available for work use with business insurance.
- QCF/ NVQ Level 5 Care, Leadership and Management.
- Experience of working within learning disability or mental health settings, with individuals who may demonstrate challenging and complex behaviours, or in a therapeutic young people's residential setting.
- Knowledge of current legislation.
- Experience of CQC inspections.
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- 'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
- 'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Childcare vouchers, aiming to assist employees with families.
Salary: From £19,000 to £19,500 per annum plus additional sleep in payments depending on experience, qualifications and shift pattern.
This is an immediate start, to apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing without delay.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- £ 19000 - 20000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager