Clinical Lead Nurse
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
I am currently seeking a passionate Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead to assist in the management of a fully compliant purpose built service in Leicester. The service ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead:
40 Hours per week - Monday to Friday (Mostly Supernumery)
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards. Skills/ Qualifications for Clinical Lead:
* Hold a current Nurse pin
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Benefits for Clinical Lead:
*£18 per hour
About company/ client: My client has an excellent reputation specializing in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 3 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager