Clinical Lead (RGN)
Weymouth, Dorset, EnglandClinical Lead vacancy (RGN) - £18p/h + £1K bonus!
Weymouth - Elderly Care
A genuinely passionate and skilled Clinical Lead (RGN) is required on a permanent, full-time basis at my client's modern, specialist nursing home just outside of Weymouth, on the coast. This position is supernumerary and offers an extensive benefits package and career development opportunities as well as a generous salary.
This home provides general elderly and physical disability care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 55 individuals who are unable to live independently. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home. You will have full responsibility for the management of clinical activities across the home, ensuring that the care teams' skills are developed to the best standards and also making sure that clinical activity is innovative, effective and safe. You will be heavily involved in the induction, clinical supervision and mentorship of all staff at the home. Wider responsibilities will also cover undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies.
The Essential Requirements
- RGN in the UK with valid NMC registration/active PIN
- At least 2 years' experience at senior level (ideally within the nursing home setting)
- General elderly and/or dementia experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
- Competitive hourly rate of £18p/h
- Permanent, full-time contract on a supernumerary basis
- £1,000 bonus plus performance bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Comprehensive and detailed induction/training programme, with relevant updates
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call Apply/email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager