Children?s Registered Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Children's Registered Manager -
A position for a proven Registered Manager has arisen within a well-established care provider to join on of their homes in Nottingham.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Manager who is ambitious and cares about the children and their outcomes as much as they do! They are continuously expanding. This company offers a great bonus package and progression paths for all staff and management! This is a fantastic opportunity for any Manager looking for a new role or a manager looking to progress within this company!
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Manager include:
* Level 3 in Children and Young people/ Level 5 in Management
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 33000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
Ref: KSM - RGMN - PRY - 0509
This job was posted to: Home manager