Care Home Manager
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Care Home Manager
Location: North Birmingham
Salary: £45 - £50k DOE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Care Home Manager to oversee a beautiful Nursing Home in West Bromwich. This is a large service that provides nursing and residential care to the elderly and those with dementia.
I am looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Care Home Manager with a wealth of knowledge. The ideal candidate will currently be in a Home manager role and have experience improving occupany. You will be managing all aspects of the home alongside a large staff team including nurses, care assistants deputy/head of care and other staff members.
As the Care Home Manager you should have strong communication and organisational skills, you will also have the ability to lead and motivate.
This role does not require you to be a Nurse as there is a strong senior Nursing team in place however it is desirable.
KEY Responsibilities and Duties:
• Overall responsibility of the Home
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
• RMA (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards
• Nurse Qualified( Not essential but desirable)
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
If you would like further infromation or would like to apply for this fantatsic opportunity please call Carly on Applyor send an up to date cv to Apply
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 3 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager