Residential Home Manager NVQ4/RMA Hitchin £30K - £35K p/a
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
An opportunity has arisen within a small, family owned residential care home in Hitchin for an experienced manager to lead and develop the team and service.
As Home Manager, you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
The home is already rated “good” by CQC, so the role will primarily focus on maintaining and improving on the already good standards, and working with the owners to ensure the best possible service is provided to residents.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent, former Nurses (RGN/RMN) with the relevant experience will also be considered
• Experienced working as a Care Home Manager
• Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
• Able to offer longevity, and able to demonstrate this through your career history
• Willing to learn and undertake on-going professional development
The salary offered for this full-time role is in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum, with working hours of 38 per week.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on Applyor alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager