SUPPORT WORKER (£9 to £18 per hour)
Crawley, West Sussex, England
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER?
HAMILTON CROSS Support Workers regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
SUPPORT WORKER rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Support Workers / Carers / HCAs, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Support Worker in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of Support Workers / HCAs / Carers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
- £ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities, Mental health, Support worker