Residential Care Home Manager
Bungay, Suffolk, EnglandHOME MANAGER
RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
CIRCA £35,000 P/A SALARY + excellent benefits package
Indigo Healthcare is collaboratively working with a forward thinking, dynamic and highly successful care provider in the UK, to recruit an experienced Home Manager for a medium sized residential home for older people in the Norfolk region.
The home, part of a group of homes, provides for Dementia residents but also Old Age & Physical Disabilities. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be fully responsible for managing the care home to an outstanding standard and driving forward changes to ensure both the local governing bodies and senior management are happy with the standard of care provided.
The successful candidate will need to ideally have;
· at least 3 years nursing home management experience
· a great understanding of dementia care
· feel comfortable in a semi-autonomous role
· excellent commercial awareness, networking and business development experience
· strong leadership
· excellent attention to detail
· management report writing ability
· confidence in their own ability to network and manage external agency contacts and relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager who wishes to demonstrate their ability to successfully run a residential home for older people within a larger group of companies and play a pivotal part in their aspirations for the year ahead.
If you think you are the right person for this role or would like to know more, please submit your CV or call Laura @ Indigo Healthcare on Apply.
- £ 35000 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Oct 2017
Ref: 172 (IHRL86)
This job was posted to: Home manager