Ditchling, Hassocks, East Sussex, England
Location: Ditchling Area, West Sussex
Salary Circa: £17,400 - £18,400
On behalf of a lovely care home I am looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Team Leader to work within the management team of a medium small sized care home based close to Ditchling area in West Sussex. The Team Leader will be a key member of the management team and supervise the care assistants to ensure the highest standard of care is provided.
I am looking for a Team Leader to lead shifts and ensure the highest standard of care is provided at all times to the residents. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader with the ability to motivate, lead and inspire team members.
As the Team Leader you will ensure the team participate in activities and general care for all residents. You will provide leadership and direction to your team assisting them in providing an enjoyable environment for the residents.
You will be confident with great organisation skills with a proven track record of leadership skills; you will be a senior and influential member of team.
You will be a highly driven individual with good time management and commitment to achieving the company's objectives.
The Team Leader will be a valued member of management, introducing and training the staff within the Home. In addition to implementing training and ensuring targets are being worked towards,also ensuring team members are competent in their daily duties.
Team Leader will have the following skills and experience:
• Leadership skills including managing and motivating others
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ development and support
• Ability to co-ordinate along with precise organisational skills
• Deliver services to an exceptional level of care to residents and their families
• Effective Communication & Time Management skills
• A positive role model to promote teamwork and respect
• QCF/NVQ Level 2/3/4 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• Dementia knowledge/experience
• Proven track record of leadership or management experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Previous experience of working in a Nursing/Care Home setting
• Reliable,Enthusiastic & Friendly
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Therese on Applyor alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
The company is a reputable Care Home group with Homes throughout the South East Area. An excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and respected care provider to continue to develop as part of the management team with a great company.
This position will be suitable for: Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Head of Care, Activities Coordinator, Senior Care Assistant
- £ 17400 - 18400 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Deputy home manager