Braunton, Devon, England
I am looking for an experienced Service Manager to join a leading care provider who specialise in Learning Disabilities care. Service Manager required to oversee a 20 bed service in Braunton, Devon to ensure a high quality care setting that maximises individual potential and provides a safe and positive home experience.
The Service Manager is accountable for meeting all high standards as set by the organisation/CQC and for delivering core business objectives whilst driving future growth strategies that ensure maximisation of residential capacity.
Applicants must have the following:
• NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent
• Ability to demonstrate experience within a managerial capacity.
• Experience of working in a learning disabilities residential setting
• An in depth knowledge and understanding of learning and physical disabilities
• Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
• Excellent organisational and management skills.
• Good understanding of CQC
For more information or to apply please call Steph at Purosearch Applyor email your CV to s.hamilton @ Apply
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager